Early Years Quality Team
What is the quality team?
The Quality Team is a group of qualified Early Years professionals who have experience of working across the different sectors of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) education and childcare.
The team is part of the School Effectiveness Team and works in partnership with the Children’s Centres and Extended Schools Team.
It is managed and led by the Quality Team leader under the strategic direction of the Early Years Strategy Manager.
What does the Quality Team do?
The Quality Team provides support, advice and professional development to all Ofsted registered provides of early years education and childcare. Its core purpose is to develop quality improvement processes to support Early Years Foundation Stage Practice – This involves:
· ‘Hands on’ support for Early Years Settings, Schools, Children’s Centres, Out of School Club and Childminders
· Delivering training and facilitating networks
· Cascading national and local information around the EYFS and Childcare agenda
· Providing guidance and support and support on self evaluation, leadership, management, Ofsted issues and quality improvement
· Supporting practitioners to increase their levels of qualification
Boat House Day Nursery are also a member of National Day Nursery Association.
National Day Nurseries Association is a national charity which aims to enhance the development and education of children in their early years, through the provision of support services to members. It seeks to develop, encourage and maintain high standards in education and care for the benefit of children, their families and their local communities.